The only purifying fan to clean a whole room properly.1 We design our purifying fans to go beyond test chamber conditions and focus on real home conditions – this is more than just having an efficient filter.1 Dyson engineers and research concluded that to clean an entire room properly, you need to sense pollution events automatically; capture ultrafine pollutants; and project cleaner air around the room using Air Multiplier technology. Only the Dyson purifying fan is designed and tested to do all of this.2
- SENSES: Automatically senses & reports air quality levels on LCD display on purifier, including ultrafine particles (PM 2.5), allergens (PM10), volatile organic compounds (VOCs) & Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2).
- CAPTURES: Sealed HEPA and activated carbon filters capture pollutants.
- PROJECTS: Air Multiplier technology delivers smooth, yet powerful airflow throughout the whole room. Up to 350 Degree of oscillation.
- DUAL-FUNCTIONALITY: Forward airflow mode purifies while cooling you as a fan. Backward airflow mode purifies without cooling you. 90% of allergy sufferers surveyed would recommend a Dyson Purifier.3
- NIGHT-TIME MODE: In night-time mode the machine monitors and purifies using quiet settings, with a dimmed display.
- ALEXA ENABLED: Voice control using Alexa to turn on/off, turn on auto-mode, and update you on the indoor air quality
- Other product listings for non-authorized 3rd party sellers are not covered by official Dyson warranty.
- Warning – unauthorized replacement filters are not tested or verified to perform at HEPA standard. Only authentic Dyson filters are recommended to ensure a sealed system and proper functioning of the machine. The official Dyson replacement filter can be found by searching “B07HJFXFNL” in the search bar.
1The AHAM AC1-2015 standard sets out how air cleaner manufacturers can define their performance by “the relative reduction of particulate matter suspended in the air in a specified test chamber” – this means their performance is based on cleaning efficiency rates only.
2Based on air projection tests and oscillation capability.
3Based on a 2017 Dyson survey of self-reported allergy sufferers after use. Cord length- 71.2 inches.
The only purifying fan to clean a whole room properly
Intelligently purifies and cools you.
Dyson technology helps create a cleaner, healthier home – Our vacuums and purifiers are scientifically proven to capture particles as small as allergens and bacteria.
360° filtration system uses activated carbon to remove gases and odors and a HEPA filter to capture 99.97% pollutants as small as 0.3 microns.
Air Multiplier technology circulates purified air throughout the whole room
Automatically senses and reacts to changes in air quality – then reports pollution in real time on LCD screen and on your Dyson Link app.***
Energy Star Certified
Choose between Fan mode for direct cooling with your choice of 0 to 350° oscillation and Backwards airflow mode to purify without cooling.
In Night-time mode, the machine monitors and purifies using the quiet settings, with a dimmed display.
Warning – unauthorized replacement filters are not tested or verified to perform at HEPA standard. Only authentic Dyson filters are recommended to ensure a sealed system and proper functioning of the machine. The official Dyson replacement filter can be found by searching “B07HJFXFNL” in the search bar.